Skip to content
What is Vero?
- Vero Pizza and Pasta kits are a collection of carefully curated Italian recipes and ingredients that your family can easily prepare and enjoy at home.
- Our mission is to unite families and friends to spend time through the art and creativity of cooking. We encourage you to grab your crew and make the recipes together!
- Our seasonal recipes change on a bi-weekly basis, and kids’ recipes change on a monthly basis. Click here to see our current offerings.
- When you order a Vero kit, we deliver everything you need right to your door, carefully packed in iced temperature-controlled boxes.
What Is Included in My Kit?
- You’ll receive enough of our signature dough and/or fresh pasta and raw ingredients to feed 2 people for two meals or 4 to 6 people for one meal.
- All ingredients are perfectly measured out for you and delivered fresh.
- Each kit also contains full-color 8x11” recipe cards, and video links to recipe demonstrations by Chef Katie Lee Collier.
How Does Ordering Work?
- Choose the type of kit you want (Please note: current recipe offerings are subject to change).
- Pick either a one-time purchase or bi-weekly subscription.
- Create your Vero online account and complete your purchase.
- You can choose which day of the week you’d like your kit to arrive (Monday through Saturday).
- Boxes are freshly packed the same day they are shipped and arrive right to your doorstep.
- Shipping on all orders is always FREE!
How Do I Manage My Subscription?
- When you choose to sign up for a subscription, you can use your Vero account to manage your information.
- Log in anytime to update your shipping address, billing information, skip a delivery, or cancel. Changes made to your account will take 7 business days to process.
- Please note that all cancellations require 30 days’ notice.
Delivery and Refrigeration
- Kits are shipped in specially designed temperature controlled packaging
- Once you receive your box, please refrigerate immediately.
- Be sure to cook all meals within 3 days of receiving your kit.
- If your box seems to be damaged or tampered with, do not use. Just contact us at email@example.com.
Cooking Your Vero Meal
- To cook your meal, follow along with the enclosed recipe and instruction card(s).
- Be sure to check out the recipe cards’ fun facts, games, and activities that you can share with your crew while you cook together.
- All meals also come with a link to a video demonstration of the recipe by Chef Katie Lee Collier and friends.