What do you call a chef, two artists, a teacher, a rodeo rider, a fisherman, a farmer and a home health guru? Chef Katie Collier calls it family. While living with her family and learning to cook in Italy, finding local ingredients in local markets as the Italians do she realized there was no ingredient more important to Italian cuisine than family.
This inspiration led Chef Katie to success with Katie's Pizza and Pasta Osteria in St. Louis, MO. With Vero Pizza and Pasta, Chef Katie wants to deliver that same market fresh experience to your door. Create shared memories with your family and friends using authentic ingredients to make inventive traditional meals.
Chef Katie Collier
Vero is owned and curated by Chef Katie Collier and her team.
Chef of the year St. Louis 2017
Creator/Founder Katie's Pizza & Pasta Osteria
Creator/Founder Vero Pizza and Pasta
- Chef of the Year - Sauce Magazine 2017
- Chef of the Year - Feast Magazine 2017
- Chef of the Year - Ladue News 2017
- Editor's Pick - Sauce Magazine 2017
- Ian Froeb's STL 100 List - St. Louis Post Dispatch 2017
- Chef/Owner of the Year - St. Louis Magazine A-List Awards 2017
- Cover Store - Chef of the Year - Sauce Magazine 2017
- Contestant on Esquire Network's "The Next Great Burger" and won her episode with her "Ciao Bella Burger"
- St. Louis Business Journal 40 under 40 class of 2016
- Best Pizza - Feast Magazine 2016
- Best Pizza - St. Louis Magazine 2016
- Best Pasta - Feast Magazine 2016
- Best Pizza - Ladue News Platinum Awards 2015, 2016, 2017